Autumn Bucket List. #StyledByMarina
Hello, Autumn. Here is a list of things that you made us fall for you helplessly. As the leaves are turning red and the weather is cooling down, you snuggle in your most comfortable blanket while sipping on a hot Americano with your favorite TV shows playing on your laptop. It is the perfect time to be making an Autumn bucket list and all the things you love about this season.
1.Fresh, crispy smell of fallen leaves in the early mornings
2.Hot pumpkin spice lattes (or simply black coffee will do the trick.)
4. Vintage clothes and old sweaters
5.The constant feeling of nostalgia
6. Counting down til Halloween
7. Decorating your room
8. Visit a Haunted House
9. Go to a Pumpkin Patch or carve a pumpkin
10. Have a Halloween Party / Thanksgiving get-together with family and friends
11. Stay in on a rainy day and watch a festive (Horror) movie
12. Cinnamon and vanilla scented candles
13. Harry Potter movie marathon
14. Lazy mornings with breakfast in bed
15. Walk through a corn maze
16. Make an apple/pumpkin pie
17. Travel somewhere you've never been before
18. Go to a carnival
19. Go on Tumblr and We Heart It looking at Autumn pictures.
20. Go to an art show/exhibition
21. Read a new book
22. Amusement park dates with friends
23. Taking aesthetic fall outfit photos
24. Go to local fairs or weekend markets
25. Seasonal blogging!
So that's my autumn bucket list for 2017. There are so many fun things to do and to look forward to during this time of the year, what is your favorite thing about autumn?
Printed Top - Up Vintage
Glasses - Owndays
Black Velvet Culottes - Fifth Avenue
Glitter Sneakers - BERSHKA
Phone case - Camden Market