20 Facts About Me Tag #TeaTimeWithMarina
It has just occurred to me that this little blog of my own is close to its very first birthday! While despite my consent blog posts on my travel adventures and weekly fashion style, I rarely talked about myself. In light of this, I would like to do a "20 facts about me" article for all y'all to get to know me a little bit more. Without rambling on, let's jump right in!
1. I am an Aries, known for being super passionate, motivated and a little reckless
2. I have had my short hairstyle for almost four years now and counting. Once you go short, it's hard to go back.
3. I have a pet cat named Dumpling with my little sister.
4. I have arachnophobia and am terrified of spiders.
5. I first fell in love with doing make-up and playing with fashion in 6th grade and going up to middle school, though back then my parents and all the grown-ups around me highly disproved the hobby.
6. My favorite healthy foods are avocado or greek salad and green smoothies.
7. Popcorn and pizza are probs my all-time favorite guilty pleasure food.
8. I'm a movie fanatic, I probably consume too much TV on a weekly basis.
9. I love learning new languages. I used to learn Spanish and I'm currently trying my best to improve my rusty Russian.
10. My enthusiasm and fascination towards movies and cinematography, in general, contribute to my obsession with the city of Los Angeles. People might view L.A. as a shallow and plain town with little history and culture. But man, oh man it's far more than that.
12. I quite enjoy classic literature.
13. I go through a lot of phases, I believe that we are all entitled to try new things and gain new experiences in life. Change is a good thing, change is an inevitable process of human evolution, a beautiful metamorphosis. Why should we stay the same?
14. I don't drink, do drugs and I rarely party.
15. Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and 90210 are my teenage TV show obsession. I grew up with them and they will always have a special place in my heart and memories.
16. My current favorite TV shows that I watch on a regular basis are Supernatural, Queen of the South, Homeland and How to get away with Murder.
17. Besides blogging, I have a full-time job as a translator.
18. I love to travel, I have several places in mind that I'd love to visit in the year 2018. I'd love to visit more of Europe and the Middle East.
19. I quite enjoy my own company and I very much cherish my alone time. It is when I am by myself that I get to create, write and be inspired by the world.
20. I love chilly, sunny autumn days more than anything.
Plaid Baseball Cap - Vii&Co
Plaid Shirt - Korean Made
Wool Grey Pants - Meier. Q
Combat Boots - Forever 21